Friday, August 2, 2013

tot

It was my last temasya olahraga tahunan that I created my own new record.
Sorta, if that is how people say it as,

 Ok never mind. I actually ran 400 meter non stop ! Daebak kan ? Haha. I never thought I can ever do it but hey, I managed to :)


at first I ran hard, I am so not a long distance runner so that is practically why during the last 200 meter I just know that I was running... but as I saw the speed of my feet, I bet even a rabbit could beat me. I got so exhausted, I was panting of course and I pushed myself so hard till the finishing line. Right after I crossed the finishing line, I could feel my legs no more. My throat got dry and I asked for some water. I took a gulp and I felt like vomiting right away. My head felt like it just got bump into something metallic. It hurts.


Ouda saw me and was being so helpful back then :) I wanna jot it down here so that I could remember this very well in the future.



I knew I've thanked you for this before, but still I wanna thank you again, rmy ♡