Saturday, August 3, 2013

book worms




assalamualaikum oulss :D
I've been holding myself back from reading novels ever since
because I'm going to sit for spm in the nearest time
but during my pre-trial, I got stuck with this novel
written by Matthew Green ^^
it's so beautiful
and reminds me a lot of my childhood


the sentence structure were simple and yet so smooth
it taught me a lot
before this school holiday,
I was given literature homework
and since I don't read english stuff much,
I got stuck when finding the right vocab to use
and yeah that is totally not a good sign

this is one of the best novel I've ever read
besides,

Fear and Mostly Good Girls.
both were Eha's and I couldn't google the author.
and The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult. Maddie's.











Hmm. and I am interested in reading Impossible
the cover was nice, isn't it ? fiuuuu ~




I saw many people reading it and they say it was awesome
the story line was unique, like you can barely think of it
they gave an insight of it, and ... not bad I think :)


ps: puasa kejap, ye. lepas espiem mintak Kakak dengan Abah belanja banyak-2. Abah never bought me an english novel before because he didn't trust me I'd finish reading it. "even NST that I bought every day also you didn't read," he'd say :p