Tuesday, August 6, 2013

of Ma's hope



yesterday, Abak, Deqlah, and me baked some cookies to fill up the jars for Eid Mubarak.
Abak screwed up the cookies in the first place though. The Great Baker, Kak Chik did criticize him a lot yesterday like what ya think of when a girl got angry... kan.


"didn't you watch lil kids baking in tevee ?" he protested.
" they had loads of FUN"
"yea, there shouldn't be any restriction in making these."
"kay, let's add up some flour. and now goes the water. half cup should be okay I think "


guess wutt ? haha. the cookies are tough. sampai nak tercabut gigi saya gigit ! lwlz.

"Abak, anyone that come will be merasa-ing your air tangan "

like seriously. heh !
the first trial was creamy and then came the second and the third one the color started to get darker and even darker. Hershey's chocolate chips are all blended already. woops ! and the taste was sweet. too sweet that I'm scared I might get diabetes. na'uzubillah. but we lessen the chocolate chips already, from 2 cups provided in the recipe to one cup only. hoho. practice makes perfect. let's bake some moreee !


---------------------------


kay, now goes the story of Ma's hope. that was left for me to carry sebab yea, saya tak pilih what course to further yet.

I told Ma about how Ustaz Uri (yeke ? ntah.) started memorizing the quran.
how he transformed and everything. the story was wonderful.
his passion and everything. wallah ! teringin jugak,
but then I saw Ma's sad face when non of our siblings hafaz the quraan


I am too sinful.
I'm scared I'd be struggling trying to memorize the quran.











tajdid niat. bersihkan hati dgn istighfar sentiasa.
but Fatih Seferagic kinda blows in some spirit. 'learning the quran is a life time journey. not after you've memorized the the quran and that's it ?'



jemput makan minda dan hati gersang, please kindly click this link below.
Fatih Seferagic's tips on memorizing the Quraan :'D