Monday, March 24, 2014

tore

In the name of Allah
when death suddenly comes.

I become paranoid, watching a video of it on youtube. I'm scared that when me or anyone else is driving there will be a car from the opposite side come crashing in. I never feel like it before since I haven't drive yet back then. I will be on the lookout these days since I spend a lot of time in the car with abah.

well yeah,
even how hard I try to escape death it happens anyway. not even a second late or earlier. on time bebeh.

so please behave.




this is what happen when I'm in the middle of filling up scholarship forms and suddenly I lost everything.
I'm just too tired of this...

"najwa, benda ni semua siapa yang make it happen ?"
"Allah.."
"next question, awak siapa ?"
"hamba.."
"then kenapa nak marah ? do you even have the right to do so ?"
"tidak.. but I'm so pissed"
"ingatlah, dunia ni not that big matter. akhirat tu, ingat"



thanks bambak. getting all teary now, I'm just too far away.